Thursday, September 10, 2009

[Insert Obligatory Star Wars Quote]


I really wanted a Star Wars tribute tattoo, and my artist really wanted to do one. I didn’t want anything overused or anything, like the insignia or a lightsaber, and I didn’t want a huge scene with ships and everything, so we decided to kind of create something. I liked the shape of the AT-AT walkers, but they were kind of beefy. I was thinking I wanted something more slender, like a Dali elephant, and here it is! I’m so happy with how it turned out, and I’m really glad to have something completely original on my body.


Just found this beautiful cutting of the original Dali painting - I'd love to see this healed.


And a simple tattoo that was supposedly done in prison - and quite likely the coolest tattoo to get while in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment